• The Site access and use do not imply the disclosure of personal data by the User. However, the use of certain tools, namely the contact request, imply the provision of the User’s personal data. Such data will be processed according to his/her consent, to manage the contact established and information requested by the User.
• The personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to address the contact established, except if there is another deadline consequent of the applicable law.
• The best efforts will be developed to protect the Users’ personal data against unauthorized access. It is, however, of the Users’ liability to guarantee and ensure that the devices and equipment used to access the Site are conveniently protected.
• “Cookies” are small text files that identify the User’s computer in the server hosting the Site. “Cookies” do not identify the individual User; only the computer used. “Cookies” are not used to collect personal data.
This Site uses first-party “cookies”: cookies that are set by the website you’re visiting that enable a faster and more efficient website navigation; and “third-party cookies”: that enable the User to select the contents and share them in other web pages.
All “browsers” enable the User to accept, refuse or delete “cookies”, namely through the selection of the appropriate definitions in the corresponding browser. The User may control the “cookies” in the menu “options” or “preferences” of the “browser”
• “Links” in the Site may lead to other websites. The Site management is not liable, nor approve or by any other means support or subscribe the contents in those websites, nor of the websites referred in them or linked to them. The Site management is also not liable for any damage resulting from a virus that may eventually infect the User’s device or network, or any other assets, because of a Site access with disclosure of contents to the User’s device or network.
• Under the terms of the applicable legislation, the User may request, at any time, access to his/her personal data, as well as of their correction, deletion, limited processing or data
portability. The User can also oppose to the data processing through a written request sent to email@example.com
Under the terms of the law, the User is also entitled the right to withdraw his/her consent as regards data processing. However, the processing performed until that date based on the consent previously given is still valid.
To exercise any of the above mentioned rights, the User must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Website management reserves the right to change, at any time, the present personal data processing terms. These changes will be duly disclosed at the Website.
Last update: Outubro de 2019